The mission of the Philippine Pickleball Federation (PPF) is to promote the growth and development of pickleball in the Philippines and work with and support the efforts of the Asian Federation of Pickleball (AFP) and the International Federation of Pickleball (IFP). The sport will succeed best if all players embrace our core values of Integrity, Passion, Sportsmanship and Excellence. Every person involved in Philippine pickleball (participant, official, volunteer, or representative of the PPF) should accept and support the following Code of Conduct.
1. I will not engage in unsportsmanlike conduct or encourage others to do so.
2. I will not engage in any behavior that would endanger the health, safety, or wellbeing of others.
3. I will not engage in the use of profanity.
4. I will treat others with respect.
5. I will exhibit fairness and honesty in my dealings with others.
6. I will not flaunt my position.
7. I will not use club or PPF records or materials for personal gain.
8. I will observe the Golden Rule of doing unto others as I would have them do unto me.